Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's all about the Timing

Humor Blogs

May has been crazy. (Anything different from normal? Not so much.) But it seems that instead of blogging, I've given in to other priorities this month. I thought of lots of great funnies to post here the past few weeks. There was this really good one I had for May Day, and another for Mother's Day, and several entries from my son's 3rd grade journal we just re-discovered cracked me up. And that end of the world business? I could have posted lots about that, too. But I let the month keep slip-sliding away. I did end up doing a lot of writing and a lot of yard work, but neither of those were too very giggly to write about here.

ALL THIS brings me to a very important point about humor: timing. I could share a Mother's Day funny here and now, but it wouldn't be nearly as amusing as it would have been then and there.

So... until another day, keep looking for funnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment